Chamber Ambassadors are active members of the Chamber that serve on welcome committees, help with membership campaigns, and act as public relations liaisons related to networking/social events sponsored by the chamber or on behalf of the chamber.
This energetic group of people helps maintain contact with other Chamber members while promoting the Chamber of Commerce and its purpose… and of course, having fun while doing so! For Retention, Ambassadors will help to ensure that new and current members feel welcomed, have a great experience, and understand/take advantage of their membership benefits. For Recruitment, Ambassadors will be an extension of the Chamber, reaching out to potential new members by inviting them as guests to Chamber events and explaining the benefits of membership.
What does an Ambassador do?
Ambassadors help promote the Eufaula Area Chamber of Commerce to the business community and support Chamber functions. Ambassadors actively advocate for the Chamber, communicating the benefits, programs, and privileges of becoming a Chamber member. The Ambassadors act as public relations representatives on behalf of the Chamber at not only Chamber events, but other community events as well.
Through enthusiastic Chamber representation, Ambassadors seek opportunities to educate, promote and share the benefits of Chamber membership with the business community. It is an honor and privilege to be an Ambassador for the Chamber. Serving as an Ambassador offers a great deal of visibility and builds credibility for your own business while generating stronger relationships for the Chamber in the business community.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A CHAMBER AMBASSADOR
- Has a lively, engaging, and procative personality
- Can make the shyest person feel comfortable and welcome
- Projects a positive image for their company and the Chamber
- Enjoys having fun in a professional environment
- Has confidence to make personal contact with any Chamber member
- Encourages others to become Chamber members
- Volunteers at least 3-4 hours as an Ambassador
THE AMBASSADOR COMMITMENT
- Complete and return the Ambassador application
- Make a 1-yearcommitment to the Ambassador Program
- Participate at the quarterly Ambassador meetubgs
- Attend Chamber ribbon cuttings, grand openings, programs, and other events
- Assist with member retention
- Greet new Chamber members and introduce them to other members at Chamber Events
CHAMBER AMBASSADOR REGISTRY
I will fully support the policies and programs of the Eufaula Area Chamber of Commerce; I will stay current on Chamber news, events, and activities; I will represent the Chamber in a positive, professional manner. I understand this position will give me a unique way to build my business and build relationships with the community.